1. Pork loin sliced ⇒ 200 g
2. Lettuce, tomato, cucumber etc. ⇒ as you like
3. Roasted white sesame ⇒ a little
4. Sesame Sauce Yamamori ⇒ as you like
1. Cut into easy-to-eat vegetables.
2. Boiling water in the pot, boiling pork sliced until well cook (very quickly).
3. When pork sliced is cool, add the plate assorted vegetables, and place the pork on.
4. Pour sesame sauce and sprinkle roast sesame, ready to serve.
Shabu Shabu Salad
1. canned tuna ⇒ 1 can
2. Vegetables (lettuce, tomatoes, etc.) ⇒ as you like
3. Boiled egg ⇒ 1 pc
4. Yamamori Sesame Sauce ⇒ appropriately
1. cut the vegetables fit And the boiled eggs are cut into pieces. Prepare to bring the tuna meat in a can and pour out the oil.
2. Put the tuna in a bowl and add the sesame sauce and mix it with the tuna mixture.
3. Put vegetables on the plate. Then top with tuna, followed by sesame sauce again, for a tasty finish.