1. Sliced meat ⇒
2. Yamamori Teriyaki sauce ⇒
3. Blanched carrot and asparagus (3-4 cm.) ⇒
4. Vegetable oil ⇒
1. Gently roll-up 2-3 pieces of blanched carrot and asparagus in sliced meat.
2. Heat up the pan and add a little bit oil (if you use the belly, no need the oil). Place the rolled meat on a pan, use medium heat grill until cooked, pour Teriyaki sauce on the meat rolled. Boil sauce until it is thick. Dish up and ready to serve.
1. Slided pork ⇒ 160 g
2. Ginger ⇒ 20 g
3. Oil ⇒ 1 tsp
4. Yamamori Amakuchi Shoyu ⇒ 30 g
1. Chicken Legs ⇒ 250 g
2. Yamamori sweet chutty sauce ⇒ 70 g.
3. Starch ⇒ Appropriately
4. Frying oil ⇒ Appropriately
1. Cut chicken to size Bring to fermented margarita sauce with Yamamori sauce for about 20 minutes, can put garlic. Chili to taste more delicious.
2. Put a little oil pan over the chicken enough. The heat is about 180 degrees.
3 Bring chicken to marinate with the starch. By shaking the excess before frying.
4. Fried until cooked into golden yellow. Squeeze Lemon and eat with vegetables as you like.
1. Chicken wings on ⇒ 6 wings
2. Water ⇒ 200 cc
3. Oil ⇒ as appropriate
4. Sugar ⇒ 20 grams
5. Ponzu Yamamori Sauce ⇒ 100 cc.
1. Put a little oil in the pot. Heat up and bring chicken wings to fry. * In the case if the pan. Enough stir fried In the next step, move to the pot instead.
2. Pour the sauce, parmesanamori, sugar and water into the pot. Let the devil then lower the fire into soft power.
3. Stir until the sauce is about half finished at the time served with the sauce.
1. Chicken ⇒ 100 g
2. Yamamori Teriyaki Sauce ⇒ 20 ml
3. Vegatables ⇒ as you like
4. Oil ⇒ a little
1. Add a little oil in a pan.
2. Fry/Grill chicken on a pan, pour teriyaki sauce while chicken is a little cooked. ( Grill skin side first and remove oil before add Teriyaki sauce will improve taste and remove fishy smell)
3. Fry/Grill until cooked well. Cut to pieces, Ready to serve.
1. Beef (cut into strings) ⇒ 100 g
2. Green bell pepper ⇒ 120 g
3. Shoots not boiled ⇒ 80 g
4. Vegetable oil ⇒ 2.5 Tbps
5. Yamamori Chinjao Ros ⇒ 1 box
1. Heat the pan with vegetable oil about 1 tablespoon, then bring the vegetables to a little cooked. Then put it on the side of the pan. Add the vegetable oil to the pan on the other side, about half a tablespoon of it, then put the meat, cut into strips, stirring with a light until cooked.
2. Put the sauce Jasmine rosemary Yam to stir together. Fried meat and vegetables are already left. When stirring all the ingredients in the pan together well, scoop on the plate and finish.
1. Yamamori Shirodashi ⇒ 1tbs
2. Eggs ⇒ 3
3. Water ⇒ 2 tbs
4. Sugar ⇒ 1 tps
5. Oil ⇒ 2 tbs
1. Lightly beat the eggs in a small bowl and add Yamamori Shirodashi, Sugar roughly combine.
2. Heat omelet pan and lightly oil. Pour 2/3 of eggs mixture into the pan. Make the egg to a little scramble and fold toward you in quarter section.
3. Add remain egg mixture and gently lift the folded omelet.
1. Minced pork ⇒ 320 g
2. Finely chopped onion ⇒ 100 g
3. Bread crumb ⇒ 30 g
4. Egg ⇒ 1 pc
5. Yamamori Demi Glace Sauce ⇒ appropriately
6. Oil ⇒ a little
1. Stir fry the finely chopped onions with a little bit oil. Put into a bowl combine with minced pork, bread crumb and egg. Shape the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
2. Lightly oil the pan. Place hamburger patties on the grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Serve with vegetables.
3. Warm Demi glace sauce and then pour on Hamburg
1.Meat and vegetables ⇒ as you like
2. Yamamori Tsuyu No Moto 3 Bai ⇒ 100 ml
3. Water ⇒ 1000 ml
1. Select raw material as your favor.
2. Mix Yamamori Tsuyu No Moto 3 Bai with water as ratio 1:10.
3. Boil all ingredients with the mixture soup use low heat until cooked. Ready to serve.
1. Vegetable (Thinly sliced Cabbage, Spring Onion) ⇒ 100 g
2. Red ginger ⇒ a little
3. Tempura scum ⇒ 2 Tbsp
4. Meat (Bacon or seafood) ⇒ as you like
5. Vegetable oil ⇒ a little
6. Water ⇒ 1/2 Cup
7. Egg ⇒ 1
8. Yamamori Okonomiyaki/Takoyaki mix powder ⇒ 50 g
9. Yamamori Okonomiyaki sauce ⇒ as you like
10. Mayonnaise ⇒ as you like
11. Dried seaweed ⇒ as you like
12. Bonito flake ⇒ as you like
1. Mix okonomiyaki powder, water and stir to mix well, add other ingredient and mixed.
2. Pre-heat the pan, add a little vegetable oil. Pour the mixture preparation into the pan. Fry it for about 3 minutes until the downside become light brown.
3. Put sliced bacon on top. Then turn it upside down. Fry it for about 5 minutes.
4. Turn it again and continue to fry for another 2 minutes until cooked well. Apply enough Yamamori Okonomiyaki sauce onto the surface, topping with dried seaweed, Bonito mayonnaise and ready to serve.
1. Chicken ⇒ 100 g
2. Onion ⇒ 1/4
3. Egg ⇒ 1
4. Yamamori Tsuyu ⇒ 3 tbs
5. Water ⇒ 3 tbs
6. Bowl of rice ⇒ 1 bowl
1. Put Yammari Fish Soup And put the sauce in the pan.
2. Put the onions to the boil. Until onion until cooked
3. Put the sliced chicken When the chicken is cooked, bring the beaten egg to the pan. Close the lid for a while.
4. Enough eggs cooked in a bowl of rice. Sprinkle with little green onions and finish.
1. Yamamori Hot Cake Mix Powder ⇒ 200 g.
2. Milk ⇒ 100-150 ml.
3. Egg ⇒ 2 pcs
4. Butter ⇒ as you like
5. Honey ⇒ as you like
1. First, egg and milk are put into a bowl, and stir to mix them well.
2. Hot cake mix powder is added, and just light stirred.
3. Heat up a frying-pan over a medium flame, and cool it down a little on a wet dish towel.
4. Prepared dough is poured from a little higher position onto a pan. Heat it for about 3 minutes over a low flame, and after small bubbles appeared, turn it over. Heat it up for about 2 minutes over a low flame, and it is finished after cooked well."