1. Vegetable (Thinly sliced Cabbage, Spring Onion) ⇒ 70 g
2. Red ginger ⇒ 1 Tbsp
3. Tempura scum ⇒ 1/2 Cup
4. Octopus ⇒ as you like
5. Vegetable oil ⇒ a little
6. Water ⇒ 3 Cup
7. Egg ⇒ 1
8. Yamamori Okonomiyaki/Takoyaki mix powder ⇒ 1 Cup
9. Yamamori Takoyaki Sauce ⇒ as you like
10. Mayonnaise ⇒ as you like
11. Dried seaweed ⇒ as you like
12. Bonito flake ⇒ as you like
How to Make
1. Make Takoyaki batter by mix Takoyaki powder, water, egg and stir to mix well.
2. Preheat Takoyaki pan, spread with vegetable oil. The batter is filled until a half of each hollow followed by 1 piece of octopus chop and the other ingredients, and the batter is filled again until overflowing from hollows.
3. Fry them about 1-2 minutes, and after solidified, cut off the solidifief batter on the surface of pan and turn them upside down.
4. Roll to turn Takoyaki untill the whole equally get light brown. Apply Yamamori Takoyaki sauce, topping with dried seaweed, Bonito mayonnaise and ready to serve.